Friday, March 30, 2012

Looking for fellow noobs to do heroic instances - Lightning's Blade (Horde)

[:1]I'm not sure if I should've posted this here or in the Newcomer's forum but thought I might get a better response here.

Basically, I'm looking for fellow noobs who want to some heroic (or even normal!) instances.

My main character is a level 85 (obviously) hunter. I only started playing WoW a few months ago and have been loving it - except for heroic instances. While I can see the potential for fun, this seems to be taken away by the fact that I always seem to end up with a group that either mock because I don't know the tactics of a particular boss, get mad because my DPS isn't high enough or leave when we wipe. Don't get me wrong, I know there are kind, helpful players out there but recently (especially in heroics) I seem to be ending up in groups with impatient players who get angry when you're not sure what you're doing. What should be fun just turns into a totally miserable experience. I rarely do instances because of this and know I'm missing out on a huge chunk of the fun because of it.

Before anyone suggests it, yes, I do belong to a guild and they are very helpful, but they are also very experienced with instances and raids. While I'm sure they wouldn't have a problem showing me the ropes, I thought it might be more of a laugh to get together with some fellow noobs and figure things out as we go along.

If you're interested, message me. :)|||Noob? You are level 85! You need some "Veterans" or something. People who work hard on the game for months or even years at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment