Saturday, April 21, 2012

Getting Tuned For Raids?

I heard that you need to get tuned for raids before you can actually go to Kara. I never raided before in my life, so please help me out. Where can I get tuned properly? All I know is that I need to go to Deadwind Pass, grab some quests, do them and then run instances like ShadowLabs etc. to complete the quests. Please help me!|||It's attuned, not tuned.

Just google "Karazhan attunement quest" and you'll find lots of resources online.

...Ren|||Okay thanks. I thought it was tuned :P|||Indeed, you are send to Deadwind Pass (lv 68 minimum I believe) or go there and the NPCs outside have quests. Those lead you to explore the cellars, collect essences, go to Dalaraan and back to Shattrath.

There you learn that the key to Karazhan is broken in 3 pieces which you find in SL (first quest) and then piece 2 and 3 are in one quest for Arcatraz and SV.

Medivh needs to "bless" these pieces, but since he is dead(?) you first need to rescue Thrall in Old Hillsbrad and then Medivh when he opens the Dark Portal (Caverns of Times in Tanaris).

The attunement is a real pain....and I kinda wonder why this attunement remains, but SSC and TK attunements are removed. Hell..even Zul Aman has no attunement.|||Lore?......|||Quote:








The attunement is a real pain....and I kinda wonder why this attunement remains, but SSC and TK attunements are removed. Hell..even Zul Aman has no attunement.




The attunement is cake. If doing it is hard, you're not ready for Kara. The problem is more finding people for SL etc, but if you can do that this is a few hours of time. As to why it's there... I think because people are jumping into Kara as the entry raid and, if too many walked in completely unprepared and undergeared they'd die horribly on Attumen trash and we'd hear whining day and night.

It's kind of what I think they should have done with heroics... instead of rep for the keys, have a quest item at the end of each instance... get all 3 from the Hellfire instances and you can get the key (or some riff on this concept).|||I think he means that the attunement is hard because finding people is a real pain. Plus, some of them leave in the middle of the instance.

No comments:

Post a Comment