Saturday, April 21, 2012

Dead Mine Q

Hey , just rolled a warrior (currently lvl 10) and i have a 65 Lock main.Was just wondering if anything worth while drops in DM that isnt BOP so i could run it with my lock, and mail over the goodies to my warrior.

OR if there is a better instance for BOE items around the same difficulty as DM.|||Quote:








Hey , just rolled a warrior (currently lvl 10) and i have a 65 Lock main.Was just wondering if anything worth while drops in DM that isnt BOP so i could run it with my lock, and mail over the goodies to my warrior.

OR if there is a better instance for BOE items around the same difficulty as DM.




Hmm, well, not that I can remember, no. The Defias set is in there, but that's more rogue than warrior. I'm not sure if Miner Johnson's shield is BOP or not, I haven't ran that place this go round.

Edit: Regarding other instances, I really am not sure. I think the other instances around that level (WC is the first Horde one we can get to), drop a lot of caster gear I had thought. Next up for us Allies is Stocks and that's mostly a tailor's instance. I'm not saying none of those drop ANY gear you can use, just nothing is sticking out at the moment that would have me point you to a specific place at that level.|||really, I think get him to higher level (20ish) which shouldnt take more than a couple days, so you get to the point where you can use the equip in VC. I think the defias stuff is higher than 10|||Quote:








really, I think get him to higher level (20ish) which shouldnt take more than a couple days, so you get to the point where you can use the equip in VC. I think the defias stuff is higher than 10




Agreed, I believe the lowest is level 13 for that set.|||Xandro your everywhere today! hahaha I'm starting a hunter, hes 15ish right now I want to take him into vc today|||Quote:








Xandro your everywhere today! hahaha I'm starting a hunter, hes 15ish right now I want to take him into vc today




Lol, I've lurked here for ages and decided I'd come out of hiding to help in any way I could. Hopefully you can still get a group for that place. It seems like everybody and their brother and sister want to kill the Traitor, but when it comes time to actually go in, they all vanish, lol. It was like that before quite a bit, but since 2.3 it's really gotten that way with almost all instances|||ya true but instances are my prefered leveling source|||Quote:








ya true but instances are my prefered leveling source




I wish you luck with that :)|||lol i dont think this char is gunna see the days of lvl 20|||Quote:








lol i dont think this char is gunna see the days of lvl 20




Hop into a guild for one thing, then hopefully there will be some higher levels in there that will run you through. However, it's gonna take a whole lot of runs to get leveled up that way. But if that's your preferred way, have at it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment