Thursday, April 19, 2012

Blackwing Lair

Lvls 60-70

I am planning a raid for Blackwind Lair on sunday, I play alliance in cenarion circle, I have a lvl 70 frost mage and want t odo BWL at least once just to kinda see what started the raids, anyone interested in joining me there is no set time. Just message me when you see me on sunday cuz if i am online i am working on gettng my raid togetyher, no set time due to the fact that it is before BC and a lvl 60 raid, and if you have any questions then please contact me, i will be checking back and checking as well on here, please lemme know if you are interested and contact me on sunday. Thank you.



you may contact my character, maraangel|||ah, i just now noticed, i said Blackwind lair, and i meant blackwing lair|||Quote:








Lvls 60-70

I am planning a raid for Blackwind Lair on sunday, I play alliance in cenarion circle, I have a lvl 70 frost mage and want t odo BWL at least once just to kinda see what started the raids, anyone interested in joining me there is no set time. Just message me when you see me on sunday cuz if i am online i am working on gettng my raid togetyher, no set time due to the fact that it is before BC and a lvl 60 raid, and if you have any questions then please contact me, i will be checking back and checking as well on here, please lemme know if you are interested and contact me on sunday. Thank you.



you may contact my character, maraangel




Alas...not alliance...and not on your server|||My guild does a guild retro day once a month where we run one of the old 20-man or 40-mans. We're doing Ony and BWL this month, so we've been running around getting people attuned for both. And killing Ony a bunch to make cloaks to repel the shadow flame. I've actually never been into BWL; looking forward to it.|||Remember, ppl NOT wearing the cloaks WILL die. I'd focus on that first .|||Well that raises an interesting question: Do all raid member unequivocally get hit by the Shadow Flame? Can some avoid it via positioning? I doubt we'll have enough cloaks for the entire raid (maybe 15 cloaks,) so I'm trying to decide who to allocate them to.|||We did a run a while ago. I didn't join, but they told me they were able to avoid shadow flame from Nef by hiding in the caves the Drakonids spawn in. Probably not intended tho, and you need backs on the people that can't hide. Shouldn't be a big problem to heal shadowflame on tanks I think.|||At L70 it MIGHT be doable. I remember reading that a L60 MT w/o cape was dead meat. And yes, some fights you can use LoS to avoid it...|||at lvl 60 the shadow flame did around 5k damage on hit and a do with 2k every sec for 10 sec. Total of 15k damage. i think most people still dont want to get hit by this, even at lvl 70.

shadow flame ignores LoS, but you can void the Dot with a well timed ice block or divine shield.

No comments:

Post a Comment