Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Sleeping Dragon

How the heck do you awake the sleeping dragon in the Sunken Temple instance? We've light all the serpant lights and killed that funky looking elemental boss, killed Morphaz and his companion, but can't get to the alter because there is a green shield wall blocking us. I assume this is because we have to kill the sleeping dragon first. Anyways, can someone post a walkthrough to this instance for me, I would appreciate it. Thank you.

- Shadowfern|||kill the trolls?

6 minibosses on top of that level.

there should be an information about this instance in the database on this website.|||lol i would love if they did heroic sunken temple, very fun instance. just wowwiki it|||Jammal'an the Prophet can only be reached by killing the 6 troll mini-bosses, Avatar of Hakkar must be summoned and the Shade of Eranikus will only be killable after the death of the Prophet.

That's a cut'n'paste from a popular site.|||the instance with the worst layout ever -.- i play for 3 years, have been there with 3 chars who are 70 by now, and still i cannot figure out this place.|||i agree with twoflower i hate going to sunken temple and always get lost to start with and can never remember what order to do certain things in. but all said its a good dungeon and has some very nice drops in as well as a lot of class quests|||I actually love ST for this precise reason! I wish more instances had something more interesting than "kill everything then attack the boss". The windy passages throw me a bit, but that's because I have no sense of direction. however, the progressive unlocking stuff is deeply kickass.

OP:

Google for "sunken temple instance guide", and you'll get a nice writeup of the order to do things in. Hope this helps :)|||I've been there once and have gotten lost three times in the same run... Co�ncidentally I've also been tank, dps AND healer in that one run (Druid here).

I started out as dps because the other druid, even though he was 10 levels below me, had better stats due to being twinked as hell and the shammy wanted to try healing.

Then the druidtank disconnected and I took over tanking while we 4-manned it.

Last part I healed because we found a new pally tank and I turned out to be a better healer than the shammy.|||Hah! I have shammy tanked ST, because our warrior was a total wazzock- I could actually hold aggro better as a shammy- amazing given their total lack of proper tanking tools. Luckily I did have a really competant priest healing there. Having healed and tanked Blood Furnace at lv 64 for a group of badly-behaved clothies, I don't want to try and do both at once any more ever again, though.

(I have to admit, tanking ST was a lot easier on my warrior- the only downside was that since my warrior is a dorf, I couldn't actually see him under the huge crowds of dragons that I kept stuck to me)|||I think it's highly annoying that of all possible instances, they pick ST to send people in for their class quests. Especially if you can't find any decent people to group with, and are delivered to the mercy of.. *gulp* PuGs.

Picture this: you wade your way through countless maggots and oozes, kill a handful of trolls who drop nothing but feathers, run your feet off to activate the statues, etc etc.. and then when you finally want to take on the left side of the instance, 3 people bail out because it's taking them too long. /headdesk

No, really, love the instance..

No comments:

Post a Comment