Thursday, April 19, 2012

Soloing Instances

I'm fairly new to WOW. I've played about 6 weeks. My char is a Night Elf BM Hunter level 57. So far, I've solo'd Deadmines, Blackfathom Deeps, Scarlet Monestary and Uldaman to the part that requires 3 people to open the door.

I am a light night player so it's tough to find a decent group. I tried ZF the other day solo at level 54 or so. Big mistake. I couldn't make it past the first mob of 3 warlocks. I also tried Mauradon and failed miserably solo. I'd probably need 2 bags full of mana regins, bandies and pet meat because pet dies so much.

I'm not looking for an easy fight but one I can win. Are there any instances with must have gear or items that I can solo? I'm sure there are some but I don't want to run BFD, SM, Deadmines or Ulda anymore.

Thanks in advance|||Per my exp, by the time you can solo an instance, you have pretty much outgrown the gear you can get. Are you talking about farming runs or gearing up your character?|||Quote:








Per my exp, by the time you can solo an instance, you have pretty much outgrown the gear you can get. Are you talking about farming runs or gearing up your character?




You are right on the button with what I was looking for. I can't recall keeping any gear I've gotten from an instance. I was wondering if there were any must have gear that I may be missing or must have items for professions. Example, there is an enchanting npc in Uldaman but I don't know what he does. Sometimes you can get rare cooking recipes like in Razorfen the other day, I got green tea recipe from some dude that was trapped there.|||ZF for the carrot on a stick. it increases mount speed slightly. i forgot where the quest starts so you'll have to look it up.

Wailing Caverns for the Deviate Hide Belt Recipe (i make about 15 gold/belt, though i've seen it go as high as 25 gold)

I know you're a skinner but im guessing your second profession is leatherworking. correct me if im wrong.

Also, there's a few "tables" in the level 60 instances that some quests do require, but thats not really profession specific, though some are. Some instances give you faction rep, like Scholo/strath give you argent dawn rep, i believe.

but really, do the instances and instance quests for your level and you'll get good gear to level up with.|||Quote:








ZF for the carrot on a stick. it increases mount speed slightly. i forgot where the quest starts so you'll have to look it up.




shimmering flats, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment