Saturday, April 21, 2012

Rate my gear in terms of being Kara-Ready. Thanks!

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...oon&n=Magnalon

As an enhancement shaman, the only things i'm not positive about are my shoulders and feet.

I know that the feet are listed by many as being Kara ready, but I just wanted to check.

Also, i'm getting these for my shoulders soon - http://www.wowwiki.com/Gladiator%27s_Linked_Spaulders



Thanks!|||Your gear is fine...Just go to kara and have fun.|||You posted this in the shaman forum. I responded there, this is a double post|||Quote:








You posted this in the shaman forum. I responded there, this is a double post




Oops - sorry :( - I thought my shaman post didn't go through because it had a 404 error after posting so I figured the board was messed up.

Thanks again for responding Justin!|||need more hit for kara imo.|||Quote:








need more hit for kara imo.




Unless you are a rogue, hit past the cap is not even close to as good as crit. AP is even better in most cases. Stop spreading false information.

No comments:

Post a Comment