Thursday, April 19, 2012

Odd Magister's Terrace 'bug'

OK, did MT on normal. Just once, people had to go do other things. But something odd happened and I wonder if anyone else has seen this.

I and another shadow priest were in the group. We get to the Kael encounter, he does his gravity reversal thing where you're floating in the air. My health gets a bit low... so flash heal, np.

"You are in shapeshift form". I can't heal. The other spriest can flash heal just fine - it drops him out of shadowform like always.

So I rez (we wiped that time), zone in, go into shadowform. Hit the Flash heal key and it drops me out of shadow like it should.

Get back to Kael... same thing, so I manually drop shadowform and can flash heal. All of my other casts were fine, both instants and those with a cast time.

I'm thinking addon conflict or something... anyone else see this? Or shall I do the "remove all addons, add them back one by one..." dance?|||Seems like a typical new patch small bug to me, not an add-on thing.

The whole shadow-holy thing is based on exceptions, like being able to cast Shield in shadowform while it's a holy class spell (yeah disc tree I know). With that mess, little things break often.|||That's what I thought initially, but the other shadow priest had no issue casting holy spells while in shadowform. Of course they popped him out of shadow, but he could initiate the action.

Not a big deal of course... just something that was odd.|||There is another bug. The main tank pulled early while I was still in the hallway, and when gravity lapse happened, I went into the room :)|||While mentioning bugs, if you pull a mob with a warlock in it and wipe (happens when you get 2 groups by mistake) ... the imp pet stays in the middle where he was when you died.

When you kill that imp (anyone will probably do, cause he is standing all alone in the middle) ... the groups come back to take revenge for killing their pet :(

Happened with me in both normal and heroics mode ... which means extra wipes :(

No comments:

Post a Comment