Saturday, April 21, 2012

How is your server keeping up ?

i noticed that on my server, 5 guilds have BC completely cleared, with 3 more who have Hyjal cleared and closing in on Illidan. I expect that 8-10 guilds will kill Illidan on my server before WotlK.

Is this a high number ? How is your server doing ?

I personaly think that this number is too high. Heck, we have guilds clear Hyjal who couldnt even beat Nefarian back in old WoW. And i am sure they'll get the better of Illidan aswell in the forseeable future.|||Hehe, my realm is so much further behind this.

It's a RP PvP though, which might go someway to explaining it. It's also been around since before tbc.

Anyway, Vashj has been downed by 4 guilds, but aparently Kael has only been downed by one. The guild that has down Kael has so far killed Rage in Hyjal, but no further.

My own guild is only as far as having killed Gruul, all of Kara and some of ZA.|||Proudmoore is.. well it's more up to date than it was with Naxx pre-BC what with 2 guilds clearing BT.

But we're a long ****in way from when we had a world first capable guild (for those who don't know, Ruined on Proudmoore had the world first Onyxia kill).|||My server is the social server of WoW. Everyone is content in their 10-15 man guilds.

Almost all good guilds shattered when BC came out.

One guild on alliance has made it to black temple.

Another is close. And I dont count them because they transfered here. lol.

The rest are breaking their SSC virginity.

All the guilds that were ahead in SSC have broken up. Massive drama, fighting, and mass exodus of server transfers of raiders who were here pre-bc and just sick of eachothers crap.

Then the people who x-fered away hang around the realm forum trolling it and ripping on who is left, and bask in old glory as their freinds kiss their butts for downing pre-bc content and having piss contests of who can down Ony with the least people.

Theres one group who has reformed and renamed their guild about 5 times now. Kill one boss, break up, reform under new leadership, same people. lol.|||hmm, seems my server is quite up front :)

now we need some world first kills ^^|||Lucky you. :p

I think my server is medium pop these days, but we still have 1 guild that's cleared everything, 1 halfway BT, 1 starting MH/BT (my guild) and one guild that was halfway in MH/BT before disbanding.

Add to that 10 or so guilds in SSC/TK, 2 of which killed Vashj and are on Kael now. I'd anticipate 2-3 more killing Vashj before too long hopefully. All in all horde side isn't nearly as active as alliance though unfortunately.|||YamahaGuy... you're not on Khadgar, are you?|||My server is small and quiet. This is a good thing, only one guild farm Illidan so far and a few others are in BT, so my guild (which has only existed for a few months) now gets to streak past the slackers, which is loads of fun. It's always fun to two-shot a boss which older guilds have been wiping on for a while :)

I like it a lot more than what I remember from being on a high-pop server just before naxx dropped, where some of the most horribly inept players spent 90% of their time standing about in IF in their t2, stroking their e-peen :)|||Quote:








YamahaGuy... you're not on Khadgar, are you?




No. But am I singing a familiar tune?

Heh heh.|||Well, I heard a few stories from a friend who fled her own server (Khadgar) and joined us on ours, and although I don't know too many details it did sound familiar, yes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment