Saturday, April 14, 2012

Back from a long vacation...

[:1]And my server pretty well died off. It went from being High pop to Low pop.

So now I'm finding it quite difficult to find groups for various level brackets. All the low level stuff has been doable with the right timing, but anything higher than SM has been tough to find groups for (apart from hellfire citadel).

I've been contemplating a move to a new server but I'd hate to go through the trouble to find it just the same. Not to mention I started a guild just to have the bank (got 4 Tabs so far) and I can't transfer it.

Anyone out there on a higher pop server having trouble finding groups?|||yeah, It will be that way till dual spec and beyond. All the healers are dps till eighty and hard to heal past gnomer in dps gear and not enough room or time to acquire two sets and level so good luck instances are ghost towns on weeends and worse on week days.|||Quote:








hard to heal past gnomer in dps gear




That was irony, right ?|||dps gear = spellpower gear = healing gear

Perhaps dps spec was intended? I'd have to disagree however that healing past gnomer in dps spec is hard. I haven't had any troubles yet, and the reports from more advanced healers than me are that it is quite doable until northrend.|||uhm blush. yeah spec was what I meant and have not had the heart to try it except with buddies. I suffer frome comparison to the wondertwins. One is resto druid running with a ret pally healer. it is possible but much harder especially without the int spirit gear. I am running a druid. It is probably easier with a boomkin or priest. I really have not given boomkins a fair try. I woul rather play a mage. It is not really needed to run instances while leveling. They are to hard to get and waiting for everyone arrive is wasting exp getting time. I usually do not bother. I would like to see sunwell though. maybe for nostalgias sake at eighty.|||as a boomkin and a mage player i can say that boomkin are quite different..

mage:

- Fireball, Fireball, Fireball, Frost Nova, run a bit, Fireball or Dragon's Breath

Boomkin:

- Root, Insect Swarm, Moonfire, Starfire (hope eclipse procs), Wrath, re-Root, Starfire

a lot more focus on control than "nuke so hard they drop dead before they reach me". Granted, my mage is L43, my druid L72.

No comments:

Post a Comment