Saturday, April 14, 2012

Netherstorm Heroics

[:1]I made a new character with WOLK and skipped a ton of the BC content. I did nothing in Netherstorm.

I spent the majority of the day Sunday running BC Heroics for achievements but didn't make it to Netherstorm.

Questions are.

What rep is needed for the Netherstorm heroics to buy the key?

Where is the quartermaster to buy it?

There is a separate quest needed to get the key for ?Arcatraz?. Where does that start?

Thanks|||Honored with Sha'tar will buy you the key. Note that only one person in the group needs to key. The key to Arcatraz is a quest from, I think, Adal in Shatt. Have fun, I liked those instances.|||I think you'll find that for outlands heroics, everyone needs a key.|||Quote:








I think you'll find that for outlands heroics, everyone needs a key.




Christ I'd almost forgotten all that key business in Outlands lol. The Arcatraz key is a separate thing though isn't it, someone needs to unlock that darned door. I never got around to doing that quest

You get the quest called "Warp-Raider Nesaad" from Nether-Stalker Khay'ji in Area 52. You can do the next few quests solo up until "Full Triangle". When you've done this you have to go to Shattrath and talk to A'dal, and he gives you the quest to go to Arcatraz.

As a side note, if you know a rogue with 350+ lockpicking, they can also get you in.|||Quote:








Christ I'd almost forgotten all that key business in Outlands lol.

[...]

As a side note, if you know a rogue with 350+ lockpicking, they can also get you in.




Sounds like you'd better scratch the 'almost' bit, heheh.. you need a key to be able to run those instances on heroic difficulty, not to actually enter the instance.|||Quote:








Sounds like you'd better scratch the 'almost' bit, heheh.. you need a key to be able to run those instances on heroic difficulty, not to actually enter the instance.




Yeah I know that! I was talking about Arcatraz - you need a separate key to enter that one|||Quote:








I think you'll find that for outlands heroics, everyone needs a key.




Yeah, we had the keys or necessary rep to do all the ones in Hellfire, Zangar, Terokk Forest and Caverns of Time but I haven't even started shatar rep. Oh well, another day then.

Thanks for the answers. One more though. Where is the Shatar quartermaster for the heroic key?|||Terrace of Light in Shatt. The rep is pretty easy... run the regulars, do a few quests.|||Cool thread. I had totally forgot about the key for the rock.

The 10 man content for the instance where SteamVaults is, what do you need for that? I think it's a quest line right? Rrrr... can't remember that one.|||Quote:








Cool thread. I had totally forgot about the key for the rock.

The 10 man content for the instance where SteamVaults is, what do you need for that? I think it's a quest line right? Rrrr... can't remember that one.




I think you are talking about Serpent Shrine Cavern (SSC) but I believe that is 25 man. I don't know of any quest requirements to get in.

No comments:

Post a Comment