Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Website that tells you what raid you are ready for

Hey all! A few weeks ago I came across a website where the website would look up your characters armory and it would tell you which raids you are ready for and by how much, as well as tell you what you can improve on gear/enchant/gem wise.

Unfortunately, I recently got a new computer and no longer have the website on my bookmarks, and can't seem to find it again. Does anyone have the link?|||http://be.imba.hu/

There ya go.

//edit: Use it as a guideline please, not as rule - I don't quite agree with it 100% on all choices.|||Quote:








http://be.imba.hu/

There ya go.

//edit: Use it as a guideline please, not as rule - I don't quite agree with it 100% on all choices.




Indeed. It's not keen on PVP gear for feral druids for example. Despite them being amongst the top choices available to us.|||if you dont know it, you are not ready for it.|||Quote:








if you dont know it, you are not ready for it.




My guideline is somewhat different...."Try it"....(the raid or instance, I mean...)|||What does the PVE score mean? I was looking on the FAQ and couldn't find it.

Of course, I am exhausted so I may have missed it.|||You are not prepared.

-some villian.|||WARNING! this character may be improved!

I'd take some of those with a grain of salt. I lack 2 hitrating to get capped and got one, hehe. The PvE gear score is probably based on a ranking of items or possibly simply itemlevel. Higher level gear=higher score.

Sound advice from Twoflower as well imo.|||This may have been what a mate ran my tanks gear through. Nubdrood (the only level 70 druid, easy to find on armory) with mostly badge gear and pvp gear, is apparently close to sunwell level geared.

But someone totally said in this thread that since I dont know em I couldn't possibly do them (and it does get hard, I mean 'dont stand in this, when this happens, move left, its all so hard to remember :S). PLUS Wowwiki is hard to look up encounters for a play by play exactly how to do it checklisty thing too. I mean sure, I did every pre bc raid in existence, but since someone said it, I can't do bt or sunwell :(.

Not sure im being sarcastic enough, please let me know tia.

P.S. It's purely down to the person. None of the encounters, now, with umpteen guides on exactly how the scripted, unchanging encounters go are actually HARD to do. It simply requires situational awareness, something a lot lack but (generally) tanks dont.

P.P.S Tanking heroics is more challenging (on a personal skill level basis) than any 25 man (yes i've done a few). You lock down ONE target, hit its face, move on (with few exceptions). Lots of things to stand in, not stand in, etc.

The difficulty is the '25 man' aspect. Theres always a handful of people ****ting up your raid.|||to precisise :

i didnt mean that you are not ready for the instance if you dont know the instance. that way, noone would ever go to new instances.

i meant that you are not ready for a instance if you feel insecure and have to ask some other person about your char, gear etc.



the webpage is quite funny, my priest is in kara and badge reward gear and the webpage says that the only place he could get improvement on his gear would be sunwell :) i wonder if a sunwell guild will take him ^^ But it is a good page for a general guideline. just dont take it for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment