Saturday, April 14, 2012

master looter question

[:1]Hi all, I have hopefully a fairly simple question:

A 10 man raid kills a creature, BOP loot drops, going to the master looter. A member leaves before loot is assigned. A new member joins. Can the master looter give the drop to the new member?|||no, you have to be present during the kill.|||Ok thank you. There goes my plan to buy my way to good loot!|||You may be able to find a guild willing to let you pay to be at a boss kill. Your realm forums are the best place to ask this.|||Note,

Being present can be interpreted very loosely: Even if you only do one pt of dmg/healing, die immediately and do not release you'll still get looting rights.

Some bosses do buff themselves when someone dies, so those may be out of the question...|||Quote:








Note,

Being present can be interpreted very loosely: Even if you only do one pt of dmg/healing, die immediately and do not release you'll still get looting rights.

Some bosses do buff themselves when someone dies, so those may be out of the question...




The other question would be, what do you need raid gear for if you are so useless that 24 people cannot drag you trough. I mean you would have to have negative usefullness. Alot of it.|||I point out the case of Leeroy Jenkins who's usefulness is now the stuff of legends|||I don't think I'm completely useless - I can hold my own in VOA well enough, and I'm usually mid table for DPS. But I'll never ever be able to make the time and more importantly scheduling commitment top level raiding requires, so I'll never get access to BOP loot.

I guess I don't actually NEED Ulduar level loot, but I want a better gun/bow, for no reason other than I want it. I have a fair amount of gold and very little to spend it on. I think I'd be willing to pay 5k for even a Golemheart Longbow or something.|||Quote:








I want a better gun/bow, for no reason other than I want it. I have a fair amount of gold and very little to spend it on. I think I'd be willing to pay 5k for even a Golemheart Longbow or something.




Then you should get yourself a kid brother or nephew/niece who plays on your realm, and promise them 2k if they come over to your place and take care of your character during a raid while you're away from home. Think of it as 'raidsitting'.|||Quote:








Then you should get yourself a kid brother ....






"Hey Mom, could you and Dad do me a big favor ?....."

No comments:

Post a Comment