Thursday, April 12, 2012

Moonglade Raiment 2-Set Not Working

[:1]http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=637/moonglade-raiment

The 2-set to that (+35 dodge rating added to Rejuvenation) does not seem to be working.

I tried self, others, seeing if it was proc based, in-combat, out of combat, in group, out of group. Everything I could think of. It doesn't seem to work.

Can anyone else verify, or help on this matter?|||Update or rather Non-Update: Still no message back from Blizzard... Sent it yesterday (About 20 hours ago) and nothing.

Really could use others to verify so I'm not just the one crazy guy pretty please? (Yes, I checked the item on multiple sites, no one has really posted about it since patch 2.4.3)

Edit: Actually googled "Moonglade Raiment" and I'm 4th with this thread on google. Wth? Lol. Very very unpopular set it seems if the grand total of 5 people that have probably seen this made this the 4th thread on google =P.|||does it really matter though? who actually still uses that gear.|||Quote:








does it really matter though? who actually still uses that gear.




Obviously Mazul does, and it matters to him. Honestly, just because the gear is considered obsolete by some, this is not an excuse to overlook the fact that it's broken.|||I didn't have the money for WotLK on that account for a couple weeks, so, instead of sitting on my thumbs I decided to do some BC dungeons (Which I actually enjoyed.) so I got the 2-piece without losing any major stats.

It's a decent set going into WotLK, considering even the craftable tailoring + LW'er gear isn't really better than it by enough to replace it.

I'll update again when I find my response from Blizz.|||Not really an update: 4 days and no response from Blizz... This is getting ridiculous.|||Final Update: They said it doesn't show on your character screen that it gives you the dodge rating.

Basically, you're getting the buff, but it will not be showing to yourself, but it absolutely is working. It's basically like if a gem gave +35 dodge rating, but it didn't show on your character screen that you gained more dodge... That's actually a better way to explain it than I got, so.

No comments:

Post a Comment