Thursday, April 12, 2012

Trial o/t Crusader - gear requirements

[:1]Seen several topics guessing about this on offical forums. No authoritative answers though...

What would I need to feasibly start doing ToCr10 ? T8? T8.5? T7.5?|||Seeing as ToCr is the next tier after Ulduar, it's most likely to require Ulduar gear. Like Ulduar 10 gear for ToCr 10, and Ulduar 25 gear for ToCr 25.|||Gear progression in wotlk:

naxx 10>uld 10> toc 10

naxx 25> uld 25> toc 25

If you go:

Naxx 25> uld10, the 10 man content will be a lot easier.

If you go:

Naxx 25> Uld 25> toc 10

Toc 10 content isn't going to be that tough.



I pugged the first two rounds of ToC without much difficulty.

I would use a site like www.wow-heroes.com if most people have a 2300-2400 gear score I believe toc 10 (prior to faction champs) would be pretty easy. Depending on what faction champs you get they might be easy as well.|||2069 score atm... almost there. Although I don't feel comfortable skipping Ulduar like that...|||Quote:










I would use a site like www.wow-heroes.com if most people have a 2300-2400 gear score I believe toc 10 (prior to faction champs) would be pretty easy. Depending on what faction champs you get they might be easy as well.




Hmm, i have not played since before ulduar was even released and i allready have a score of 2200.|||Quote:








Hmm, i have not played since before ulduar was even released and i allready have a score of 2200.




Were you in a lot of the BiS Naxx gear? Remember that the stuff that dropped off of 25 Maly, KT, and Sarth+2 was actually the same ilvl as 25 Ulduar.

The first 2 bosses in ToC are severely undertuned. I've certainly seen groups fail on them, but it's either been due to pure bad playing (people standing in fire) or severely undergeared tanks.|||Normal ToCr is very very easy. We have two new raiders geared in badge gear (2 * T8 etc) and some drops from ToC 5 man and they could easily join in on the ToCr normal runs.

Hard mode is a different story though :p|||Err, I don't see why people think that you don't have to touch anything other than Naxx and Uld to get to ToC10... Yes, they provide a large chunk of upgrades, but quite a few can come from the 25-man's of other ones. (EoE)|||Quote:








Err, I don't see why people think that you don't have to touch anything other than Naxx and Uld to get to ToC10... Yes, they provide a large chunk of upgrades, but quite a few can come from the 25-man's of other ones. (EoE)




I think that a lot of times people say "Naxx" to mean "All of the raids that came out originally with the expansion." When someone says Naxx gear, I basically assume anything that is of T7/T7.5 gear level.|||Funny, i've been to Ulduar 10, Naxx 10 / 25, OS 10 / 25, VoA 10 / 25... But I have never seen Malygos before. I'm thinking something about the vehicle combat is scaring ppl off. I never see a Pug for it...

No comments:

Post a Comment