Saturday, April 14, 2012

Saved to instance

[:1]Quick question on this whole thing, never really understood it^^

I did VoA 25 last night but we only did koralon. How does this affect me? I'm saved to that instance but can I still do the other bosses? Or can't I do anything until it resets?

Thanks.|||You can continue it with the same person who started the raid. The raid ID locks you into that raid instance so you can't run with another group.|||Ok cheers.|||Well, you can actually run it with other people. Just be the leader and get them to run in.

Even though you probably should inform them of it first.|||No 'probably' about it. Unless you want to end up the subject of some nasty chat in /2 and /LFG of course.|||yeah I was exposed to that...just a little while ago from the trolls on /2

No comments:

Post a Comment