Thursday, April 12, 2012

Soloing instances for gold?

[:1]Hi all,

I was think it would be fun and also I want to make some gold since cata is coming to solo some old instances.

Well my best geared toons are my lock and mage, they have a 5.9 gs. My tanks kinda suck. I have a dk with 232 tank gear that u get with badges and he also has a set furious pvp gear and a druid with a mish mash of crafted gear and some frious stuff. I also have a hunter with just pvp gear.

Well any suggestions on what instance I should try to do and with what toon and how to make some gold doing it.

TY|||You can try UD Strath, like farming for Rivendare's mount. If you clear the whole thing it's some good money. Even more if the toon you use is an enchanter of course. Also you will occasionally get pristine black diamonds...those can sell for a few hundredG.|||Indeed. Some of the end game vanilla instances are probably very viable sources of money. If you're good, you might even consider some of the BC instances. Scuttlebutt on my server has it that back in the early days of Wrath there was a DK who soloed Kara (this I think was before DKs got beaten with the Patch sticks), but it seems viable.|||DM north is also a nice little earner. If you have a skinner, there are loads of mutts that give either thick or rugged leather, which usually sells well. Also lots of greens to DE. I rarely bother with tribute runs, but prefer to do the Free Knot quest and go for old world epic recipes, which also sell well.

The Free Knot quest cache also has BoP recipes for tailors and LWs.|||I am an avid gamer and I seriously feel that it is high time that I made some serious changes to the way I am dressed. I checked out at the Jinx shop. I really liked some of the t-shirts given there. But I think they are costly. Can anybody help me by giving me the names of other similar websites?

_________________________

*snip*|||Quote:








I am an avid gamer and I seriously feel that it is high time that I made some serious changes to the way I am dressed. I checked out at the Jinx shop. I really liked some of the t-shirts given there. But I think they are costly. Can anybody help me by giving me the names of other similar websites?




What relevance does this have to this thread?|||You might want to check your AH about what is and is not selling well and make your choices accordingly. On my server, since there are a ton of new troll druids, Tauren paladins, and the like, a lot of crafting goods and cloth are selling for record-low prices. Mageweave that used to go for 2g a piece is now selling for under 20s. The only thing that seems to be selling decently well still is higher-level herbs (in the sungrass to plaguebloom bracket) since these are still in fairly high demand for all the re-glyphing people are doing. I have friends trying to sell metals that are getting them back after 48-hour auctions.

Even sub-60 armor and such is selling for fairly low prices simply because people are hitting this stuff in droves again.

Like things always are from server to server, your mileage may vary.

...Ren|||I soloed MC a while back. Took an bit of time, but you get quite a lot of gold from the old 40 man raids :). Cause the money used to be split by 40 ppl but now u get everything. (Might be more money per minute if you go with 2 dps, but since its a weekly lockout u might wanna go alone anyway)

No comments:

Post a Comment