Saturday, April 14, 2012

About to hit 80...where to start getting gear?

[:1]My Resto/Moonkin druid is going to be level 80 soon, and I am wanting to do raids as soon as possible. I am not sure where to start once I hit 80. I do now want to farm BGs. I'm in all blues/greens, but I have a good amount of experience. In fact I healed 25 man naxx in beta. Once I hit 80, where should I start? Should I just do reg 5 mans till i get like all blues, then go for heroics?



I would appreciate if someone could help me out. Thanks|||Your best option is to check ah, if your server is a populated server there should be cheap tier7.5 tier8 quality boe leather epics. Also buy moonkin/resto leatherworker crafted epics and blacksmith spellcaster mace from ah too.

You can achieve tier7-8 dps/heal quality easily from ah gear.|||Just go right into heroics. My guild did heroics constantly on their brand new alts and could do everything. I did heroics on my hunter alt right away and could out dps people in full epics.

Be aware moonkins are very gear based, so your dps won't be high until you get some. Resto you should be able to do all heroics with a good spec. Just enchant your gear, get good gems, and go.

If you really want to PVE, pvp gear is bad. Though if you want to PVP trying to get pve gear is bad. If you try and focus on both it will take awhile but do what you think is fun.

See if you can get into pug Naxs and OS and just let them armory you. If they don't like your gear find another. If your server is populated it will be easy to find pugs.|||Yeah, all you have to do is immediately hop into heroics. Obviously, after the patch, it's going to be NUTS with all the people running heroics, and it will be easy to get a group either spec.|||"Additional instances cannot be launched, please try again later."

No comments:

Post a Comment