Thursday, April 12, 2012

Blood Princes?

[:1]Ok all, I made it to ICC blood quarter last night on my lock. They told me as the lock I had to put my VW on one of the bosses and tank him, plus attack all the purple orbs. Well we whiped, but now that I am thinking about it, is that right? So I have to keep up my VW and heal him and keep attacking the purple orbs? TY.|||http://elitistjerks.com/f80/t89436-p..._3_compendium/|||I havent heard of using VW to tank there. Maybe they meant that you should use VW to get yourself an emergency shield from the sac and tank Keleseth (the caster prince) yourself.

The Keleseth tank needs to gather the dark blue orbs floating around the room because they give shadow damage reduction. When Keleseth gets empowered you need at least 3 orbs or you'll probably die, but more is better. To get the orbs you need to do damage to them, any kind and amount is fine. They follow the person who last damaged them. Throwing a corruption or something should be perfect to pick them up, dont dps them after you've gathered them so they stay up longer. Also remember to dps Keleseth too to keep aggro on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment