Monday, April 16, 2012

DeadMines (DM)

I am boosting people at DeadMines (DM) for 5 gold.

This 5gold gets you two boosts at this dungeon and then you will either pay again or go off and own your own thing.

I am a lvl 50 frost mage.

I play on BronzeBeard, alliance.

My username is: Gnomemagican

Please do PM me ingame or send me mail, and I will boost you as soon as I can, thanx :)|||FYI, Deadmines is abbreviated VC. DM was Dire Maul.

Two boosts for 5 gold? That's pretty cheap.|||Thank you MrB... It has always annoyed me when people say "LF2M for DM" (This was mainly pre-TBC though.) and you whisper them and they're like "Yeah, we'll totally take you, thanks man." then you see they're a bunch of level 14-20's. /leavegroup, lol.

Yes, 5g for 2 runs is really cheap.|||You should be able to make 8-10g from the drops (More if you can DE-the BOP items)if you solo it(Start with empty bags and have at least Netherweave ones). Run it twice that is about 4 times the income, unless you get a full group then it is about the same, but you have to be responsible for 4 rug-rats which will cause too much aggro and not listen when you say stay back or jump on the wheel.

More money less hassle just solo it.

Z|||The time/gold is not worth it IMO. You could make a lot more gold doing other things @ level 50.|||you can make 8-10 gold in IQD turning in one quest.

vc. lol really?|||Quote:








you can make 8-10 gold in IQD turning in one quest.




Not at 50.|||in over 2 years ive never once heard deam mines called vc.

as to your boosts best place to advertise is going to be either your realm forum or in trade chat rather than here where i doubt many lvl 18's lurk|||If you solo this instance you will end up with about 5-8 BOP blues that vendor for about 50s each, plus 12-20 greens that you can either vendor or AH, a ton of linen, a few silver in actual money drops, more VT then you can carry*. copper and tin ore if you are a miner.

8-10g is about the correct amount for a solo run of Deadmines. This is not counting the quest rewards which you only get once.

There are much eaiser ways to make that much, but he would still be further ahead to solo then to sell runs at 2 for 5g. Typically when I am a paid hand for an instance I set pass on loot to Y so the people I am taking through can get it.

Zjr

*unless you have a full set of Harris Pilton's bags.|||Quote:








I am boosting people at DeadMines (DM) for 5 gold.

This 5gold gets you two boosts at this dungeon and then you will either pay again or go off and own your own thing.

I am a lvl 50 frost mage.

I play on BronzeBeard, alliance.

My username is: Gnomemagican

Please do PM me ingame or send me mail, and I will boost you as soon as I can, thanx :)






This is better done in your realm forums, and not here. The chances you'll find people in your continent, on your server, on your faction, is not so great.

(And yes, on my server, we call Deadmines VC (van cleef) and Dire Maul is DM)

No comments:

Post a Comment