Monday, April 16, 2012

Gruul Nerf LOL

So i picked up a pug gruul last night, not for loot really just for the achievement.

I started out behaving like i should on a gruul fight (rogue) get knocked back then try to find soem space for shatter.... took a lot of damage with a cave in and shatter luckily with the raid wide buffs i had 11k health....

so i thought what if i just dps liek crazy?!?! so i did.... getting the heal procs on my fast daggers (i assume its form the pally seal) i had a screen full of numbers all around 150 healing me, maybe 10 on my screen permanently, and i actually came out better staying in on shatter nad cave ins due to the speed i was healing up afterwards!!!

better get the rest of my achievements buttoned down before next week :) roll on ssc and tk, although mh/bt pugs are all over my server atm!!|||If Gruul is PUGgable... That obviously mean it's nerfed.|||gruul has been pugable for almost a year.|||Still, your not just hurting yourself on shatter, your hurting those nearby as well.|||So... what part of it actually constituted a *Gruul* nerf instead of a Paladin just Judging Light ?|||welll a nerf due to reduced health, but i guess made easier due to all the new abilities.

On shatter its only the other melee around me who would heal up quickly enough anyway.... either way the changes made it tank and spank from my point of view...|||Used to be that any more than two in range of you when you shattered would be fatal for all involved bar the tank, but thats a lot easier now too, what with nerfs over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment