Monday, April 16, 2012

Now is the time to try Sunwell...

So yeah, my guild has been working on Sunwell the last few weeks. We were getting decently close on Brutallus. Then this patch came, and with no ones UIs working properly, people getting used to their specs/picking specs, and server lag and crashes, we managed to kill both Kalecgos (1 shot) and Brutallus (1 shot not including mid-fight server crash) in just over an hour.

But not just kill, literally destroy. Sunwell trash was dropping like the Karazhan AoE packs, we almost killed Kalecgos by accident (took him to 35% before the 2nd portal), and we had a BT-geared moonkin doing well over 3000 dps on Brutallus, and a Holy Pally crit healing Flash of Lights for over 10k. Brutallus is a loot pinata for any reasonably geared BT/Hyjal guild, so long as the tanks are geared and can handle the taunt rotation and the healers are on the ball.

The drop in difficulty is incredible. I suggest if your guild is working on BT right now, take a raid night off of it, and attack Sunwell in full force. Its more doable now than you can believe.|||AFAIK, my raiding guild on my Druid is going nuts with this. They are Kara geared mainly, with a tiny bit of ZA under their belt, and they're charging TK tonight. I'm sure they'll succeed when it comes to the incredible DPS boost we've been given (all classes) along with the drop in health, and the better tanking stuff most classes have been given.|||LOL ... seriously ... my guild was stuck after shades of akama in BT. We went every week and took us issues but cleared till Amaka.

After the patch ... when we raid this week ... we one shot every boss till Illidari Council. Even the mother without any Shadow Resist gear. Which I think was very damn amazing :D

Now with our guild's picture ... do you think we should try Sunwell?|||Quote:








LOL ... seriously ... my guild was stuck after shades of akama in BT. We went every week and took us issues but cleared till Amaka.

After the patch ... when we raid this week ... we one shot every boss till Illidari Council. Even the mother without any Shadow Resist gear. Which I think was very damn amazing :D

Now with our guild's picture ... do you think we should try Sunwell?




why not try it ? your gear would never have been enugh before the nerf, but since patchday i cant think of a reason why you shouldnt make it if you have a well coordinated raid group.|||My shaman is mostly epicced from misc Kara level gear. In the past he would have been passed over for the normal heroics/ZA runs because I was still lacking compared to many other healers. Since the patch he is an animal. I average 7500K crits on healing wave and I never seem to run low on mana if I keep mana shield and mana totem going.

Its amazing to see.|||my sunwell farming guild took brut down in 3min

we usually were killing him within 10sec of enrage

our biggest shortcoming was dps so the patch is perfect for us, all raid content is silly right now, so for anybody that wanted to see this content before WotLK, do it|||Before 3.0.2, my guild's officers were pretty solid on BT BT BT BT BT BT BT until Wrath. Now there's talk of going back to Vashj (who has mocked us over the morning cappuccinos for months), Kael (who has mocked us with Vashj) and Archimonde, and there's also a renewed sense of the ability to prove that we ARE prepared.|||Quote:




and a Holy Pally crit healing Flash of Lights for over 10k




What the? Do u mean Holy light?

My pally fully kara and badge geared, she can holy light crit for 8k+ and FoL for around 3-4K but 10 K FoL not even close.... Would BT gear improve a toon that much?|||My ZA/Badge geared paladin solotanked Hyjal Summit last night.

I love patch 3.0.2.|||[ersonaly i think its all a bit silly my tank is ready for ssc and has been since i hung him up in march to await wolk. the other night the guild was stuck on bloodboil with oly 2 tanks and we was struggling so i swapped from my priest to tank to lend a hand. without even trying and never using heroic strike i was pulling agro from the main tank. then main tanked za i under 2 hours. i might even get my war back to my main at this rate

No comments:

Post a Comment