Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Kara kill order (not a regular kill order)

Hi,

We have had a bunch of new guys with us lately, so some of us really need the pieces from the 2nd part, while some people need the whole thing.

With my schedule, I can rarely make it to the 2nd part(after curator), since we usually do it on saturday night, and I'm usually not playing saturday nights.

So I was wondering if it was possible (considering we would have the group to make it) to start with the backdoor bosses.

So kill Nightbane first, then go to Curator, shade, chess, Prince then illhoof and netherspite on our first run (if time permits), then on saturdays, we could go in with a less experience group and kill attun, moroes, maiden, opera.

Would this be possible?

I know most of the bosses needs to be down to try prince?!? (like do you need to kill moroes and opera do to prince? I know some are pretty randomly doable.

Thanks!

Morrow|||Unfortunately you can't do that.

I believe the "mandatory" bosses are:

Moroes

Opera

Curator

Chess (to get to Prince)

I think all others are "optional", but to be fair -- I haven't gotten seen anything after Chess. (As in, we just cleared it and then called it due to time constraints).

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong about that. Most of the people here can comment about their ability to do a "full clear" in 2-3 hours (if not less). I envy them. Hahah

-W|||I can't remember exactly what bosses you have to do to progress in the instance, but if you're spending more than 2-3 hours and have the odd wipe chances are respawns will be a major issue. Most, if not all, bosses have trash that stops spawning when you kill them. I'm guessing it would be faster to just do the bosses instead of reclearing trash.|||I searched a bit more on this, and to get to the back door, you have to kill moroes and Opera.

So I'll just skip attunement and maiden for the first run (to save 45min - 1h), then I'll go with a group of new people after on another day to kill attunment and maiden... Better 2 boss for them than nothing... ;)

Morrow|||Quote:








So I'll just skip attunement and maiden for the first run (to save 45min - 1h), then I'll go with a group of new people after on another day to kill attunment and maiden... Better 2 boss for them than nothing... ;)Morrow




Meaning you will go with your own guild for everything after Attunmen and Maiden, and then form another group another day for the two of them?

But you'll be saved to a raid ID that has killed them already and there'll be nothing in there for anyone to kill, and they will all be saved. Don't think they'll be too pleased about that.|||You have to do moroes and then opera to open the back door. Then curator to get anywhere else :)

Then I think chess before prince|||It's nice to get Aran down so you have the teleport option. So if you have time trouble, I'd suggest skip Attumen, go Moroes, skip Maiden, go Opera, go back entrance to Curator and finallly kill Aran. The next day you can teleport and do Chess, Prince and then whatever bosses you like to. You can even kill yourself or jump into the water under the back entrance bridge to move to Attumen and Maiden quick.|||Quote:








Then I think chess before prince




Chess is purely optional.

To kill Prince you could simply do

Moroes

Opera

Curator

Prince

but you'd have alot of trash timers still active and the return to clear on another night would take almost as long.... (Aran trash is the main pain with doing it that way)

If killing yourself, remember to strip naked to save a few pennies on repairing equiped gear :P|||Yeah, if time is a concern and you're not to the point of doing one night clears, skip the optional bosses and Chess. Or do Chess... it's like 5 mins and everyone there gets 2 badges at the least. Baboon's order is what we used to do.

Of course if someone on the first day really wants loot off Attumen or Maiden...|||if you dont have the time to raid, you dont have the time to raid. join another group that you can do, dont make the group revolve around your time

No comments:

Post a Comment