Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Instance for level 60

Hey guys I just turned level 60.

Are there any good instances for my level? Sorry I'm new to this game, so I don't know much.

-Aaron|||sure.



Scholomance

Stratholme

Dire Maul

Blackrock Depths

and maybe... Sunken Temple (temple of Atal'Hakkar)

if you're new, try Sunken temple first as its actually a mid 50's instance.|||I am assuming you are playing the TBC version of the game.

The only problem is that for level 60 old world instances like the originally very fun ones of Strat/Scholo it is practically impossible to get a group to do them anymore.

Level up a bit more, head to the Outlands and start Hellfire Ramparts. Much easier than trying to do the old 60 instances.

You must have learnt a few things on your way to 60 right? You sure you aren't already in the Outlands to begin with? That's weird.|||not if you buy a account.|||lol go to the ramps and wipe on the dragon, rawr

No comments:

Post a Comment