Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Kil'jaeden

So we finally managed to finish off M'uru today, and now we're about to face Kil'jaeden himself.



...I'm scared.|||Heh.

Would love to help ya, but we had a minor implosion. Got back on track with a first kill of RoS this reset, but we needed a few weeks to get back to where we were.

I doubt you'll be having a lot of hardship anyway ;P|||Damn, that's pretty fast :o

Noone on our server has killed any boss in Sunwell yet and we still are wiping on Illidan for a horde first.

Anyway, did the blackened naaru sliver drop? *drewl*|||Quote:








Anyway, did the blackened naaru sliver drop? *drewl*




Yup, along with the tanking ring, the healing PvP ring, and the Fel Conqueror Raiments (didn't have enough DKP for those, so lost to a warlock).|||aw gratz to the lucky dps'er who got that trinket!

Gl on Kil'jaeden!!|||O... M... F... G...

C'Thun + Sapphiron + Magtheridon + Nefarian + Razorgore + Teron + Void Reaver + Felmyst = Kil'jaeden.|||So... nothing too hard, right ?|||sounds fun ;p

my guild sure had an implosion... we still havn't downed kalecgos, I saw I posted in a thread here about kalec after our first try at it... 2 months ago ;o

and not only have we had an implosion, we've had a serious regression. this week we failed to clear BT, ending on wipes on RoS... after having one evening of wipes on supremus (lolwtf)...

seriously frustrating :/|||Quote:








sounds fun ;p

my guild sure had an implosion... we still havn't downed kalecgos, I saw I posted in a thread here about kalec after our first try at it... 2 months ago ;o

and not only have we had an implosion, we've had a serious regression. this week we failed to clear BT, ending on wipes on RoS... after having one evening of wipes on supremus (lolwtf)...

seriously frustrating :/




Know the feeling. Having to go back to SSC/TK to gear people up ain't my idea of fun. Having people manage to fail @ constructs (not even understanding they're supposed to gtfo when their name is called out on vent) sucks.

At least we're moving forwards again a tiny bit, but it's only border-line currently, especially with the way some of the new recruits are doing.|||@ Shellar = sounds like you got a bunch of awesome wipe nights heading your way. I like wipe nights ^^

And we killed Illidan last night!!!!! Horde first on our server (Bronze Dragonflight)! He didn't drop any of my glaives but our MT was very happy with his shiny new helm and chest.

We 2 shotted Illy and then wiped about 7 times on archi. But by the end of the night I got my T6 helm which means I'm the first rogue on horde side with a T6 bonus.

I know our server on the horde side has been slow on progression but our guild did really well I think. Hoping we can clear BT and MH faster this reset period for our first look in SW and perhaps a server first on Kal. ^^

sry for the wall of text but I'm still very much excited even though I had some sleep :D

No comments:

Post a Comment