Thursday, April 12, 2012

Molten Core

[:1]I have read, that people are soloing Molten Core, but!..

Whenever I try to get into Molten Core, following message is shown:

Normal difficulty is not available for Molten Core.

I do have the Cata expensive plus I've tried to set Raid Difficulty to 10 player, 25 player, 10 players heroic and 25 players heroic (the only options there is)

Also I have done the attuned quest.

What am I doing wrong here? I can't get into Molten Core! :(|||Since normal difficulty is not available, try Heroic?

Right click the your picture and set the dungeon to Heroic, see if that works?|||you need to be in a raid to get in.|||Belvadeer >

I have tried on heroic, I even wrote I did :)

waflob>

Then how come people are able to solo it? o.O|||Quote:








waflob>

Then how come people are able to solo it? o.O




This is what you do:

You form a group with someone (ideally a guildie who is just logging off) and turn that into a raid.

The guildie logs off and you are in a raid, but alone. Juast don't kick the offline person.|||Ah alright :) thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment