Thursday, April 12, 2012

Scholomance

[:1]Since the lance of Cataclysm, what I am aware of, the quest to obtain the key for Scholomance and the itself has been removed.

This is my last dungeon, to get the achievement for having done all the classic dungeons.

Is there anyway to get into Scholo without having a key or am I just being ****ed?|||I believe they removed the need to have a key to get inside. (I'm pretty sure my key was removed from my keyring when Cata hit, although I haven't actually been inside Scholo since then.)|||Most (if not all) of the old-world dungeons no longer require keys, if memory serves.|||Ah, thank you both :)

I hope someone can help me furthermore here.

I have killed each and every target in this dungeon and still the final boss won't show up. What might be wrong?|||for the endboss, you need to kill the 3 mini bosses, which opens the gates to the final area. Once you kill all the mobs in there, a stitchy boss comes out and you kill him. After that, a pack come out and when you kill those, the door opens for you. The boss is inside.

(disclaimer - from memory, therefore prone to errors)|||Quote:








for the endboss, you need to kill the 3 mini bosses, which opens the gates to the final area. Once you kill all the mobs in there, a stitchy boss comes out and you kill him. After that, a pack come out and when you kill those, the door opens for you. The boss is inside.

(disclaimer - from memory, therefore prone to errors)




That's Stratholme, not Scholomance.

You still need to kill the mini bosses, but the end boss will just spawn in the hallway.|||I solved it.

Went back to Scholo and it turns out, that I didn't notice three rooms when I was soloing it earlier.

D'oh! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment