Saturday, April 14, 2012

Emblems of Heroism ?

[:1]What do you do with em ?

Im starting to get a real pile of em , bought one of the "account bind" weapons , but hell have no real use for it since i still enjoy my hunter .



:confused:|||You can buy epic trinkets, the token for the T7 gloves and chest, offhands. A few things, but not that many really. If you don't raid on a toon they're a good way to get the T7 chest and gloves since otherwise you need to kill 4 horsemen and Sartharion.

If you've bought all of the epic gear you need/want there's the BoA things and some PvP gear I think. I've heard, but not seen confirmed, that you'll be able t buy epic gems with them in 3.1. Oh and 200 of them gets you a mount from Mei Francis.|||ahh.. 200 emblems a mount...diddnt know that :)

Guild run all content on farm so gear is not needed

maybe save up more to see what gems they offer after patch though|||In the same bucket mostly, though I bought the OH and trinkets since I ran a lot of heroics before Naxx. I'm saving mine for gems.

Oh and you can buy frozen Orbs too. Some people do that and sell those on the AH though it seems a waste of emblems

No comments:

Post a Comment