Saturday, April 14, 2012

TIME OUT....For a funny story!

[:1]Hi everyone! I`m new to the forum. I have a funny story to tell you that I read somewhere.

A patient comes to a dentist with a tooth pain.

Dantist : Two of you teeth are inflamated and we need to remove them.

Patient: And how much will it cost?

Dentist: Seven hundred and fifty dollars for both.

Patient: What? Seven hundred and fifty dollars for 10 minutes of work?

Dentist: Well, if you like, I can pull them out slowly!|||ouch, now my teeth hurt...

:)

Welcome!|||give me a pair of pliers and a bottle of Whiskey and ill do it for free :D|||Quote:








give me a pair of pliers and a bottle of Whiskey and ill do it for free :D




Is the whiskey for you? or the patient?|||Quote:








Is the whiskey for you? or the patient?




He's going to use the pliers to open the whiskey. He said he will do the operation for free. He's a fair man.
|||Who needs anesthetics?|||Quote:








Who wants anesthetics?




Me me, I do! What one's have you got?|||Well, I'm sure the BanHammer can be used for other purposes.. just this once..|||I have a funny story for you.

There's this human and he lent out some money to three Night Elves and he decides to go collect.

So he goes to the first Night Elf and asks for his 100 gold. He says, "But I only owe you 50 gold!"

He slaps him and says, "don't correct me, b*tch!"

He asks the next Night Elf for 150 gold. he says, "But I only owe you 100 gold!"

He slaps him and says, "don't correct me, b*tch!"

Now he goes to the third Night Elf.

He asks for 200 gold. "But I only owe you 150 gold!"

He slaps him and says, "don't correct me, b*tch!"

Next he visits the fourth Night Elf.

he asks him for his 250 gold. "But I only owe you 200 gold!"

He slaps him and says, "don't correct me, b*tch!"

He was then able to afford his mount and he was happy.



Then there was the Draenei who tried to make a cake out of just flour and water and made a horrible mess.|||hmm - ok ....

No comments:

Post a Comment