Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Interview with a Raid Leader

Hello,

I hope you don't mind me posting on your forum but I am writing a feature for Play magazine about World of Warcraft.

I'd very much like to interview a Raid Leader to get to know a little more about the skills and strategies involved.

If you are interested then please get in touch.

I am also looking to get a few interesting anecdotes and stories about WoW and interview people who are dyed-in-the-wool fans. If this appeals then please also get in touch.

Once again, I thank you in advance for any help you can give me.

Please get me at wizardspocket at gmail dot com if you would like to appear in the magazine.|||there is a sticky for such requests in the main forum.

amazing how you research for a magazine but you fail at even finding a simple sticky.|||Well I e-mailed you, though this seems a little odd, don't magazines give their staff e-mail addresses? Or maybe you're freelance? Also, just wondering if this is for a print edition or just an online article?|||Just to confirm, this all seems quite genuine, I spoke to him via e-mail and answered the questions, they were just about raids and raid leading, he's not trying to steal your account or anything .|||You could try Avitus @ Silvermoon EU Eng.

Highest profile RL that I know of.|||Primary Raid Leading Skills:

Patience.

The ability to say the same instructions fifty times in a row without getting pissed off.

Patience.

Remembering to not pressel when you're swearing your head off.

A good supply of Vicoden.

Having a 2nd in command you can delegate to once you're tired of wiping for the night.

And Patience helps too :p.

No comments:

Post a Comment