Thursday, April 12, 2012

Looking for someone to raid with on illidan

[:1]im bored as hell and looking for someone from the community to raid with on illidan horde!

let me know!

PM me here!|||Quote:








im bored as hell and looking for someone from the community to raid with on illidan horde!

let me know!

PM me here!




Sorry, I'm on Gorefiend.|||Hellscream, EU|||I am also pretty bored and would like to join tarzan in this new adventure. For the next two weeks I will be busy because I have got a lot of office work. I will be free by December 14 and at that time both me and him will go on raid together. I hope that he has got the patience to wait till then.

_______________________

*snip*|||Ummm.. his post is iover a month old...he's not likely even watching this forum anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment