Thursday, April 12, 2012

Would I be able to Raid?

[:1]I am getting WoW for Xmas and to get in the mood I have been watching some gameplay of high-level players on YouTube. Now it seems to me as if every single item that these players have is either from Raids or bought for exceedingly high prices at the Auction House. Now, what I wanted to ask was would I be able to find any people that run non-expansion raids anymore? I ask this as even though I won't be at raid level for a LONG time, I want to try and make my planned Dranei Paladin Tank as well-equiped as possible.|||There is no reason to run non-cataclysm raids for gear. Most (if not all) of the raiding gear will be replaced in the 80-85 leveling process or in 85 level heroics.|||There are people and guilds that run raids that aren't current content just for kicks or for achievements. Best thing to do is watch the trade channels and be part of a decent sized guild. Not to mention be geared enough for the raid you want in on and know the fights.|||When an expansion comes out, Blizzard does a "gear reset." Any gear from the high end content of a previous expansion will be replaced with quest and normal dungeon gear from the next expansion. So, running raids from previous expansions won't help you gear up.

The best way to gear up for raiding is to run heroic 5 mans at level 85. These award points that you can use to buy gear from certain vendors. For the most part that will be the best gear you can get without raiding.

You can use the LFD tool (I think it's the "I" key by default) to find those 5 mans. It will automatically form your group and teleport you to the instance. You can start using it at level 15, and the Cataclysm heroics will show up at level 85 once you have enough gear from non-heroic level 85 dungeons.|||But has it even been so far as decided whether we would do when what even has been available?|||Quote:








But has it even been so far as decided whether we would do when what even has been available?




What? 1234|||Quote:








But has it even been so far as decided whether we would do when what even has been available?




So you bump an old thread just for post and then in this one spam it. Not a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment