Monday, April 16, 2012

Tikki, this Sartharion guide is for you...

This is just the most gosh-darn cute boss fight ever.

http://pwniepedia.com/index.php?title=Sartharion|||A guildie showed me this last night.. very good! :D|||Heh, it's also been going around on my guild's forum - so funny and cute. Best part, that made me laugh out loud, was "I just don't know which of my stuffed animals best represents an AoE meteor.".. hilarious. ^^|||oh.my.god.

That is the most adorable evil monster I have ever seen! It just makes me want to put down my deadly sword and shield and hug it to death!! eeee!!

That is soo cute!

If monsters really did look like that, the world would be a much better place!

Thanks for the raiding guide!! It's much needed! ...now...I must go change into my cute cuddly druid bear! hehehe|||What is it Tikki? Sword and Shield, Bear Form ? Druids can use Shields now ???

OMG!!!

(needs more ! don't ya think?)

No comments:

Post a Comment