Thursday, April 12, 2012

Grim Batol Shadow hurricane

[:1]I'm having trouble seeing the eye of the shadow hurricane thing cast by the end boss, any tips?|||I agree, it is hard to see. I move my camera to a 45 degree angle or so. I would appreciate any tips others have.|||I usualy dont have any problems when I zoom out as far as I can and start moving as soon as I see the others move.|||I see it but usually a bit late as I'm tanking the boss and for some reason (prolly my RNG luck) 75 % of those things are on the other side of the room.

My advice would be to just run to the rest of the party. Either they are standing where they have to be and you are good or it's a wipe anyway|||I only have trouble seeing it when it spawns under the boss. As soon as he casts it, look around quickly at max zoomed out and if you dont see it anywhere, pay some extra attention to the boss's feet. If you still cant see it, by then the other people should be running in the right direction and you can follow them.|||getting a better computer and turning up the graphics setting helped :o|||I usually find it most awkward when it appears behibd the boss, with the boss obscuring the view.

The only practical tip I have (and it does work), is to explain that you have trouble seeing the location and to mark some players who claim to never have a problem. Just follow the green triangle (or whatever) - it's much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment